Friday, November 16, 2007

Tree Part 2


Since I posted an earlier picture of the tree, I had to post a new one showing the dramatic difference! Isn't it beautiful?

Thanksgiving is right around the corner! We are all heading to my parents house on Lake Keowee for dinner. My grandmother who lives in Colorado flew in yesterday, and with my brother coming up from Columbia that will make 11 for Thanksgiving dinner.
Josh was supposed to have a baseball tournament this weekend, but there aren't enough teams entered so we now have the weekend free unexpectedly! We're going to take Al and Lavon to Isaqueena Falls and the Stumphouse Tunnel tomorrow. I'll be sure to post pictures. I'm sure it will be beautiful travelling up the mountains with the leaves. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments: